Congratulations to our 2021-2022 Innovation Grant Winners!
More info about these winning projects coming soon!
- Mary Deisenroth and Melissa Yee: 3D printer for science and history
- Suzanne Enstrom: human body model for science
- Meleah Hall: Lego Robotics program
- Heidi Morgan: outdoor learning experience
- Laura O’Brien: molecular models for science
- Richard Reyes: animal and plant cell models for science
- Scott Roberts: “Put a Lid on it” engineering program
2020-2021 Innovation Grant Winner Projects (subset)
The Castro Valley High School Wellness Center received an innovation grant for conga drums and auxiliary instruments for drum circles. Drum circles build listening skills, collaboration, mindfulness, internal and external focus and unity among diverse groups of students.
Canyon Middle School received an innovation grant for their Student Library Art Project. This student art project, Diversity Into Harmony, is a tribute to the Canyon Community, to inclusivity, and to literacy and now hangs in the library entrance hallway.
The Castro Valley Adult and Career Education received Nystrom Maps for Adult Basic Education and GED students. The maps are an essential teaching and learning tool for understanding geography and where events have taken place in the world.