Without our partners, donors, and sponsors, many of the scholarships, grants, and programs that CVEF supports would not be possible! We appreciate the generosity of our patrons and local establishments that are making a difference in our community.
Partners in Education
In May of 2022, we launched a pilot program called Partners in Education with the Castro Valley Marketplace. It is a win-win-win program because it:
- Increase school funding exponentially through purchases made at local establishments. A percentage of each sale (1-20%) will be given directly to the Castro Valley Educational Foundation.
- Makes it easier for local establishments to connect effective advertising with sales. Minimizes demands on establishments to support different school requests.
- Streamlines the fundraising process for PTAs and helps to address gaps across schools.
To participate, it takes just 3 steps:
- Review the list of current participants below.
- Visit the establishment(s) and make a purchase.
- Tell the salesperson that you are supporting Partners in Education. They will ask you to sign a copy of the receipt to track the sales.
That’s it! The more you visit between now and August 1, the more money you will generate for schools, and the more establishments we will be able to add at the start of the new school year.
If you have questions about how to get involved, contact email@example.com.